Thursday, April 7, 2011

And in the beginning...

...there were buttons...lots o' buttons, of many various shapes and sizes. Then came ribbons and glue and brooch backs and...a few days later, a concept was born: The Brooch Brat. Ta-da!

Brooches are not only what I make, they are what I wear, adore, and sometimes even drool over in true Pavlovian style. It's a tad ridiculous, I know. But I rather love my Brooch life and gosh darn-it, I'm gonna sing it from high mountain tops...or, um, just enthusiastically blog about it :)

First on the list of "So what?! It's a brooch. Big Whoopee" list is this little babay I call
The Jolly Green Giant. And she's worth a whoopee shout out. Maybe 2. I love her...


I also think that my fave late night funny gal Chelsea Handler would heart the Jolly Green, too. It totally fits her spontaneous, outrageous personality, and I'm sure she'd have a few chuckle-worthy comments to make about it. Something like "If only my caslopas was pierced..." Good thing I don't write her material :p
Chelsea has achieved the highest honor one can hope to receive on the Brooch Brat blog...She is the first Celebrity to be featured on the "Celebs I'd Love to Broochify" list. It would, of course, be the most awesomest honor ever to bring that to fruition...


No comments:

Post a Comment