Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wild for Wilde




If I were a dude, I would totally, unequivocally, without a doubt seek a woman who is a living, breathing doppelganger of actress Olivia Wilde, if not the very actress herself. It goes without saying that if I were a dude I would be one of the most shallow human beings to ever walk the earth. But would you really blame me? I mean, come on! Look at the woman-- those eyes; the cheekbones; the perfectly sculpted jaw-- enviably, the closest thing to perfection any person, male or female, could hope to achieve. I both envy and love this goddess of a woman and would probably stare at myself in mirrors every waking hour of every day if I looked liked her in true narcissist fashion.

So what's the moral of this story kids?...It's a good thing I'm not a dude or Olivia Wilde...or her doppelganger.

Nope, I'm just a huge fan. And I'd love to Broochify her. Yep, Olivia Wilde made the cut, but really she's a cut above the rest as this week she ranks in #1 as the most goy'geous "Celeb I'd Love to Broochify."

The perfect brooch? Wasn't a tough choice at all. The oNeOfAkInD is more than befitting for such a unique gem:




2 comments:

  1. Why thank ya Miss Li. Glad to have you on board the Brooch Brat blog train. Pssst layout is a bit of a teaser for the website layout...;)

    ReplyDelete