Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweetest Wish Ever

So I promise to stop with all this birthday hooplah hoo ha blah blah after this post, but I just had to share the absolute sweetest bday wish I've ever received tonight which is now today which happens to be my birthday but when I received it, it was still yesterday. Got it! Good...

Without further ado...

"Hey kiddo. I remember when you were just the girl that worked with my sister, but now you're someone for whom I have an AMAZING amount of respect for. You have a GREAT heart and a GREAT mind, and soooooo much talent. The people you decide to show this to should consider themselves lucky. I know your birthdays not for another 10 mins but I don't wanna bother you while you play truth or dare with the girls on the ride tomorrow :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a safe and fun trip."

For every knucklehead or self-centered or jealous or whatever Debbie Downer road block person you encounter on your path towards a happy, fulfilled life, there is someone else just a little further down the path who is a genuine, caring, loving, respectful, selfless and OPEN person who will encourage you to feel good about yourself. These are the people who remind us when we sometimes forget...we matter. We are loved. We are blessed.

I feel loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment