Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something About a Wedding in the UK

Apparently some dude and chick are getting married in the UK, or so I've read on every blog, news publication and heard incessant chatter about on just about every radio station of the news and music kind the past few weeks. In case you're a cave dweller or just now waking up from a coma or Sleeping Beauty-esque slumber, there is a Prince and soon-to-be Princess involved, a kiss, two "I dos" and good prospects for a "happily-ever-after." The whole thing is just so gosh darn sweet it makes you want throw some freshly popped, buttery popcorn and soda in the mix and pretend you're at the movies. And if you feel so inclined, you can do just that at 3 AM PDT on April 29th. I will...be peacefully and deeply snoozing, but please shed a happy tear or two for me if you're a brave early-to-rise soul. No more, no less.

Kate Middleton is known to have a penchant for conversation-starter hats. Some of them even seem to contain a punch line, though I won't pretend to get the joke. What DOES it all mean? Kate keeps it classy, the way the Brooch Brat likes it. With more left to the imagination, we get to admire her beautiful smile and...well, those darn flamboyant head accessories. It goes without saying that the miss, soon to be Mrs., deserves a Princess-worthy honor from the Brooch Brat for being, if nothing else, the owner/wearer of the most awesome hats in the world....that I would like to Broochify. And oh yeah, she's marrying that Prince William dude. That's kinda cool, too. I guess.

Here's a collage of my fave Kate Middleton hat looks. Don'tcha think the Royal Picnic brooch would look ravishing on at least one of them? Well, I DO! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment